Thursday, 6 September 2012

Love, Friendship, Life ???

What is love and friendship?

Its definition varies from person to person but for me it is devotion, or something in which you forget everything and follow your heart ... deeply... badly. It cannot be measured in more or less, If you feel something special for someone and want to do everything for her/him beyond your comfort level happily, that is love or friendship .There is very thin line between both.

What is commitment in friendship or in Love?

What is commitment? 
Is it documented, verbal, or un-said? for me it cannot be documented if you call someone your friend. I wonder when I see people around me changing so drastically with no reasons. Sometimes I feel like out of place, out of mind. I have not found any one yet whose thinking matches with me or somewhere near as I use to think. Am I wrong? By thinking by heart or I need to change my self (by mind).
I am not against people who use their mind in all decisions. The point is this if I can understand other why can’t they. Sometimes people close to your heart hurt you more. If unknown person is doing it can be neglected, but friends and love are not meant to be neglected. These relations are not attached forcefully. It is by selection(one from many).
It is an advantage for many because if one have not committed then he/she can easily step back knowingly. Friendship should be categorized conditional or unconditional? Predefined no doubts no confusion? Looking up to Friends only when you need them and only when you are sad,what if they needs you?
It cannot be forced it comes from inside. Sense of choosing and judging friends is very important. Friend is someone with whom you can share all your good and bad times without any hesitation. If you need to think before talking to friend then he/she is not worth calling friend.
Friend is someone who can convert your sadness to happiness, helplessness to solutions. She/he shall understand your heart without words. Am I demanding too much by asking these small things in a good friend? Also I don’t know about others but I have never created any boundation shield for people around me they can reach me any time, why can’t I? I have never committed anything to anyone but if I called someone friend commitment comes from inside without asking anything.
It is a relation of love, happiness and sadness (rather). I have seen it over the period of time the changes in life that a friend can make it can be good ( if you are blessed with good real friends) or bad ( more likely). It effects a lot and matters a lot.

But is it worth choosing or having a friend….

No comments:

Post a Comment